Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

next generation poken pops up


Too weird, too unprofessional, too limited capacity ... these are some of the reasons for creating a new Poken line that should solve all these arguments. Now you don't have to pull out some weird plastic zombie (Poken called it 'cute' and 'a creature we like' but apparantly 'we 'didn't follow)to exchange data. I talked about it in an earlier post and I haven't seen any reason to change my mind: the biggest problem is that nobody uses this. What's the point of walking around with one if no-one else does? If the reason why nobody else does is because it looks weird well, .... I'll rest my case in a couple of months when everyone suddenly pokens like crazy and effectively calls it a digital business card (yawn).

No comments: