Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Always nice to be proven right :-)

New study proves what I've been saying for al long time, especially to those who advocate that our kids today are turning into weird, a-social, isolated and creepy kids when you look at the time they spend online.

No, they are not. And there is a new study to prove it.

In fact they are very social creatures, thanx to having a lot of online friendships. I see it in my 13 year old son, who gets to know new friends by meeting them IRL after having met them through other friends online. I see it with myself, meeting up with people I haven't seen or spoken to in ages and hooking up again online. Not necessarily to spend real time with them but just to follow what they are into and, once in a while, actually getting together.

So, yessss, it always feels great to be proven right :-)

No comments: