Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank you, Leonard ...


... for a fantastic concert last Saturday in Ghent. It was a magical night, cloudless, warm breeze, perfect soundmix, great musicians and you, of course. Although I must admit I've never been much of a fan: Leonard Cohen, that's sixties stuff (before my time) and The Future is a CD my mom used to play a lot. When I bought tickets it was more of a 'let's go see him because he may never be coming back' kind of motivation so I was completely caught off guard by your impact. Of course you are a ladies man, but still. And what a playlist. You started at 20PM and played till a couple of minutes before midnight, half an hour intermission included. Such energy, such grace, such a gentleman.

By far the most sexy 75+ I ever saw :-)

No comments: